Biotin is clearly one of the most demanded ingredients by today’s consumers of hair and personal care products. There are plenty of reasons for this. In this article, we will dive into them so, you know how to get the most out of it for your business. Read on and find out why biotin will boost your sales figures.
An expanding market aligned with Starbrands’ values
According to a report by Global Market Insights, the global biotin ingredients market was valued at US$2.5 billion in 2022 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.98% from 2023 to 2032.
The factors driving the growth of the market are the increasing demand for biotin-containing personal care products containing biotin, as well as increasing awareness about the benefits of biotin for hair and skin health.
A noticeable trend is the continued growth in demand for natural and organic products in several industries, including the cosmetics and personal care sector. As a result, there has been a growing trend for biotin from natural sources, which has improved the innovation regarding extraction and production methods to meet this demand.
In addition, rapid advances in technology and research have stimulated the development of new formulas and delivery systems, improving biotin bioavailability and efficacy to address specific health and beauty concerns.
What consumers of biotin for hair are looking for
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H, is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in hair health. Its use is a key factor in maintaining strong, radiant, and healthy hair.
This makes it one of the most searched components by hair care consumers, in which they are willing to constantly invest. Consumers who are eager to enjoy results such as:
- Hair growth: It contributes to the production of keratin, a key protein that builds the hair structure. Increased biotin levels can result in faster and stronger hair growth.
- Drop reduction: Biotin deficiency may be related to hair loss. Making sure your body has enough biotin can help reduce hair loss and hair weakness.
- Improved hair quality: Biotin contributes to hair strength and elasticity, which helps prevent dryness, brittleness, and split ends. Well-nourished hair will look shinier and healthier.
- Stimulate production of sebum in the scalp which is essential to keep hair moisturised and prevent dryness. This can prevent dandruff and scaly scalp.
- Helps prevent hair follicle fragility of hair follicles, which can also prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- It can help restore damaged hair from environmental factors, chemical treatments, or excessive heat. This can result in softer, more manageable hair.
- Promoting a healthy healthy scalp, essential for strong and beautiful hair.
How Kativa Biotin products will turn into more valuable sales
All these advantages will be easily found by your customers through the Kativa Biotin product range. Products that are benchmarks in terms of quality and results, as well as other decisive factors in today’s market, such as their natural origin, their innovative and eco-friendly character, and their respect for the environment and animal welfare.
Kativa Biotin is composed of 3 products that have also created an entire hair care ritual. This way, In addition to recurring sales, you will be able to increase your average ticket through cross-selling.
Kativa Biotin products are:
Gently and effectively, cleanses the hair and scalp. The treatment uses a special formula, which improves blood circulation on the surface and eliminates residues around the hair follicles. Regular use promotes the vitality of the hair, improving its health and strength.
Its formula contains proteins, amino acids and natural extracts, which contribute to accelerating the regeneration of skin and hair, preparing them for the next step with the Hair Tonic.
A hair lotion made with Biotin, Arginine, and vegetable proteins that penetrate the hair and scalp, stimulating the growth of the hair fiber. and preventing hair loss. It also includes conditioning agents that moisturise and strengthen the hair.
A treatment in the form of blisters designed to nourish and treat nourish and treat hair. They work together with the Biotin Shampoo and Lotion, taking care of the main causes of hair loss and stimulating natural hair growth.
With these 3 products used together, your customers have what they really need and demand to enjoy one of the clearest and most beneficial trends for Hair Care retailers and distributors.
From Starbrands we can make it easier for you to have them in your stores, as well as enjoy additional advantages for their commercialisation. As simple as joining our partner program. Do you want to know more? We encourage you to contact us to talk about it and talk about it with our colleagues, who will solve any doubts you may have.