Would you like to offer your clients high-quality hair care products made with natural ingredients and environmentally sustainable? If the answer is yes, you should find out more about Happy Anne, the brand, within the Starbrands group that is revolutonising the hair care industry.
It’s a fact: consumers are asking for hair products with natural ingredients.
More consumers every day are concerned about the health and beauty of their hair and actively seek out products that offer visible results without damaging it but also respects and care for the environment. Thus, those products made with natural ingredients have become the most wanted in the hair care market.
Global natural hair care products market size will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% through 2027, according to Grand View Research.
The increasing awareness of the benefits of these products is one of the main drivers of this shift towards natural ingredients. The harmful effects of using chemical-based shampoos and conditioners have turned consumers into choosing them.
In fact, consumers have become experts in formulas that do not contain parabens or any other chemical ingredient. About 40% of the weight of the purchasing decision goes to the presence of natural ingredients in the packaging.
Meet Happy Anne, the brand that champions nature
Happy Anne is the fresher brand from the Starbrands group, especially created for Gen Z, a profile of consumer highly interested in hair products with natural ingredients.
Its products are made with natural and organic ingredients, free of sulfates, parabens, silicones and other aggressive chemicals. Besides, it holds the cruelty-free certification which proves that the products are not tested in animals.
In addition, Happy Anne uses recyclable and biodegradable packaging, and reduces the carbon footprint throughout the manufacturing process of its products.
Happy Anne has a wide range of hair products to meet the different needs and preference of consumers. Among them are:
- Shampoos and conditioners: formulated with plant extracts, essential oils and vitamins, which clean, hydrate, nourish and protect hair, leaving it soft, shiny and healthy. There are alternatives for dry, oily, dyed, curly, straight, damaged hair, etc.
- Masks and treatments: designed to repair, strengthen and revitalise hair, fixing problems such as hair loss, dandruff, frizz, split ends, etc.
- Products created to facilitate styling and provide volume, texture and shine, among others.
- Brazilian straightening: with Extreme Care effect to ensure healthy, shiny and perfectly straight hair.
- Vegan Color Intense: 100% vegan formula, with organic oils, plant extracts and vegetable keratin.
Ancestral Insight, the 2024 trend that Happy Anne will cover
This trend is based in the use of natural ingredients and ancestral origin to take care of hair in a sustanaible and ethical way. This trend is connected to the growing consumer demand for products that respect the environment, culture and people’s health.
Although, we’re refererring to ingredients used in our hair for years the scientific innovation allows to find new efficient and safest formulas.
Besides, if you want to know more about the top trends for 2024 download our free ebook «Six upcoming trends that will shape the future of the Hair Care industry» where we dive into them in depth . Get your ebook now!
Why choose Happy Anne and Starbrands as your partner for natural hair products?
if you are a retailer or distributor looking for hair products with natural ingredients Happy Anne is the brand you need. These are some of its benefits:
- They are made with high-quality ingredients, following the highest standards in terms of safety and efficiency.
- Variety: Happy Anne products meet all customer needs and tastes, offering treatments for all types of hair. Thus, you will be able to have your customers covered and stand out from your competitors.
- They have a good value for money which will help you reach a great profit margin and offer your clients high-quality products at a competitive price.
- Partnering with Happy Anne also means partnering with Starbrands group.You will enjoy multilple benefits to make easy sell and distributute its hair care products. Besides, you will have a group of profesionals by your side to help you and anwers all your questions.
Don’t hesitate and get more information about it. You just have to get in touch with our team and ask all your questions and requirements. Don’t miss out this opportunity! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.