Would you like to offer your clients a unique and exclusive hydration treatment for hair that guarantees healthy, soft, and shiny hair? Then, keep reading and find out the wide range Kativa offers to boost loyalty and sales.
Why dry hair is one of the main factors that will boost your sales channel
A research about the perceptions of different types of hair, conducted by Harvey Water Softeners, states that three-quarters of men and women have assured that their confidence has been affected by how their hair looks. In addition, 40% claim to face dryness and hair frizz, which is one of the main reasons for this feeling.
On the other hand, according to The Benchmarking Company survey, it’s highlighted that dry hair is the second main concern from the consumers who filled in the survey, whereas hydration is the second most searched quality when it comes to purchasing a product.
Returning to the Harvey Water Softeners study, it is also important to indicate that dry hair is a problem, especially around areas with high-mineral waters. The high amount of minerals accumulated in the water causes clogging of the hair pores and an overall lack of hair shine and vitality.
Therefore, although hydration products are a trend in Hair Care, it may be a bold move to invest further in them in places where the minerals of the water are considerably higher.
We should also consider other causes of dry hair and scalp, such as:
- Wheather: hair is usually exposed to a large number of environmental elements (rain, solar radiation, wind, heat, and humidity). All of this can result in dry and brittle hair.
- Aggressive chemicals: Using Hair Care products with synthetic ingredients can lead to drier hair.
- Using the wrong product: With so many choices available in the market, consumers don’t use the treatment their hair needs. That is why clients must be informed so that they enjoy the best results and, at the same time, you can build customer loyalty.
- Overwashing: overwashing hair makes the scalp and strands lose the natural oils needed to keep them hydrated.
- Use of heat tools.
What retailers and distributors should do to make the most of this situation?
This combination of factors means that they must focus their efforts on offering hydration products based on natural ingredients and have a wide range of products according to the specific needs of each type of hair, according to its features, external conditions, and care habits that may affect it.
It is also key to carry out actions aimed at “educating” customers about which products will bring them the best results based on their particularities. For instance, with a customer support service in the store.
It is also a good idea to incorporate online and marketing strategies such as blog posts, social networks, newsletters, paid advertising, collaborations with influencers, etc.
Kativa’s hydration products for hair, the best option on the market
Kativa products for hydration are the best option for retailers and distributors to take full advantage of this situation.
Kativa offers a wide variety that combines the best of nature and science to develop specific treatments for each need. All of them are free of salt, sulfates, and parabens, which offer maximum respect for the hair; protecting, hydrating, and nourishing it.
- Kativa Argan Oil, Enriched with organic argan oil and natural active ingredients such as omega 3 and 9, carotenes, vitamin E, and essential oleic acids, it protects the hair, hydrates it, and gives it shine.
- Kativa Coconut, made with organic coconut, rebuilds the hair by providing it with the necessary nutrients and leaves it shiny, silky, and healthy-looking.
- Kativa Macadamia, With organic macadamia oil rich in omega, vitamin D and oleic acids, it deeply hydrates and revitalizes hair, restoring softness, shine and elasticity.
- Kativa Luxury Hyaluronic restore the natural beauty of hair. Deeply hydrate hair to improve frizz and repair split ends.
To make it easier for you, we have a special partner program at your disposal, both for retailers and consumers. We encourage you to find out more about it through this link and/or contacting our team. Don’t miss out!