Hair serums are now an indispensable component of the hair routine of many consumers around the world. Among them are those who want to maximize the effect of the Brazilian straightening treatment. This means that, with the right products, retailers and distributors can achieve a lot in terms of building customer confidence and increasing their cross-selling revenues. We give you the keys to achieve it with Kativa.
Hair serums occupy a privileged position in the market
The hair serum market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.1% by 2027.
The growing application of serums is driving the market as consumers become more aware of hair health and prefer advanced hair care products. In addition, modern consumers increasingly prefer organic products with plant-based or natural ingredients.
In hair styling, the serum is mainly used to extend the duration of straightening treatments.
In addition, some other benefits of using serums are that they nourish the hair and provide shine, protecting it from the sun’s rays, dust and pollution. It also helps prevent breakage and brittleness. All of them are key to explaining this trend.
Reasons to boost cross-selling in your Hair Care business
Cross-selling are a marketing strategy that consists of offering customers complementary products or services to the one they have purchased or are interested in purchasing. For all that this implies for their loyalty.
As mentioned above, in the case of hair serums, we are talking about a product that perfectly complements hair straightening treatments, such as kativa Brazilian straightening.
Cross-selling has several benefits for the retail sector in Hair Care, such as:
- Increase the value of the average ticket, by encouraging the customer to buy more products in the same transaction.
- Optimize handling and shipping costs by reducing the number of individual orders.
- Build customer loyalty by offering a more complete and satisfying shopping experience.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition by showing a better understanding of customer needs and preferences.
- Enhance the product catalog, by publicizing those products that are less in demand or less visible.
Kativa hair serums, why will they make you gain the trust of your customers and increase your cross-selling?
If you sell Brazilian straightening products, you know how important after-treatment care is for your customers. Only in this way will they be able to maintain the results for a longer time (up to 12 weeks in the case of Kativa Brazilian straightening).
This is where Kativa’s post-smoothing serum comes in, which besides helping to prolong the effect of smoothing, strengthens, provides softness and shine, detangles and facilitates combing.
Another added advantage of its use, which is highly appreciated by consumers, is its ease of application. They can be used on wet or dry hair, and it is recommended to use them at least once a week, after shampoo and mask.
Moreover, Kativa serums are formulated with ingredients of natural origin, following the demands of the modern consumer.
In the case of the specific post-smoothing product, it contains hydrolyzed keratin, argan oil and ActiLiss, an exclusive component with anti-frizz action and humidity resistance factor that prolongs the smoothing effect.
Beyond post-straightening, Kativa offers other types of serums, according to the needs of each hair:
- Argan Oil Serum ideal for dry, dull and lackluster hair, as it moisturizes, revitalizes and strengthens. It contains organic argan oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, which give hair a healthy and luminous look.
- Macadamia Serum: perfect for dehydrated, unruly and damaged hair, as it moisturizes, softens and controls. It contains macadamia oil, which penetrates the hair and regenerates it from the inside.
- Coconut Serum: with an exclusive formula based on organic coconut oil that penetrates the hair fiber, reconstructing and providing all the nutrients the hair needs.
These serums, although not specific for smoothing, can also contribute to increase the cross-selling effect because if a client has seen the results of the post-smoothing serum for herself, she is more likely to opt for serums from the same brand if she needs them.
For all these reasons, hair serums, especially those from Kativa, should be part of your product portfolio and your sales strategy. From Starbrands we want to make it easy for you by means of a partner program already enjoyed by leading retailers and distributors.
Would you like to take the plunge and learn more about him? It will be a pleasure to talk with you and solve all your doubts about it.