Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is produced naturally by our own bodies but can also be created synthetically. Its use is very varied, although it has traditionally been focused on skin care products. However, its countless applications and benefits have catapulted into the list of top ingredients in the haircare sector. In this blog, we explore why hyaluronic acid has become one of the most wanted ingredients nowadays, as well as its benefits for hair. In addition, we explain the advantages of Kativa hyaluronic, the moisturising hair treatment that can skyrocket your sales rate.
The boom in the hyaluronic acid market: facts and reasons for its growth
Hyaluronic acid is an ingredient that has grown exponentially in recent years. The global hyaluronic acid market size was valued at $9.4 billion in 2022 and is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.58% through 2030, notes Grand View Research.
Among the causes of its growth, we find several factors due to its versatility:
- The growing aesthetic awareness has multiplied the applications of this ingredient. Thus, we find hyaluronic acid in the beauty and plastic surgery sector but also in the hair care industry.
- The aging of the population is another reason for its boom due to the rejuvenating power of hyaluronic acid. Nowadays, most anti-aging skin creams include it.
- Finally, the introduction of cost-effective treatments and products as well as technological advances have made it possible to multiply their uses, which has influenced the flourishing of an ever-growing market.
Moisturizing hair treatment, the main focus of hyaluronic acid in the haircare industry
Undoubtedly, the advances and innovations within the haircare sector enables this industry to offer personal care products of the highest quality. This fact has been one of the main drivers of the hair care market growth. Thus, it is estimated that this market reach US$147.49 billion by 2030, with a compound annual growth rate of 5.8%.
In this regard, it’s worth mentioning the search for cleaner and more efficient formulasCompanies are also committed to the development of products with no harmful components to health, as one of the main demands of consumers. As a result, hyaluronic acid has become a key ingredient for hair care treatments.
Benefits of hyaluronic acid on hair
The main use of hyaluronic acid in hair lies in its hydration power. Therefore, it’s applied to moisturising treatments for the hair, enhancing the health and brittle appearance of the hair. The magazine Better with Health details the multiple benefits of hyaluronic acid for hair, among which we find:
- Balances the pH of the scalp. It balances the PH of the scalp, in particular, of the agents responsible for dryness and discoloration.
- It is responsible for providing micronutrients that occur due to the deficiency of certain vitamins in the body.
- It is used to achieve a professional professional smoothing. In this sense, Kativa offers one of the most demanded products in the market, Brazilian Straightening also elaborated with hyaluronic acid.
- It serves to store moisture, making it an ideal ingredient for which makes it an ideal ingredient for a moisturising hair treatment. hair moisturizing treatmentas mentioned above.
- In addition, adds volume and repairs split ends.
Therefore, thanks to its countless benefits for the hair, hyaluronic acid has become an essential ingredient for hair care products. essential for hair care products.
The secret of Kativa’s moisturising hair treatment that will skyrocket your sales
Considering the growing situation of the hyaluronic acid market, as well as its countless benefits for hair, Kativa offers a deep hydration treatment that is strongly ranked as one of the most best-selling products for retailers and distributors in the hair industry. one of the most sought-after treatments for retailers and distributors in the hair industry.. If you want to improve your average ticket and increase your sales, here are the keys to why this product is ideal for that:
- First of all, in order to be a successful retailer it’s essential to keep up with the latest trends.. Reviewing consumer needs and strategic market growth statistics will make you a pioneer in your own industry. In this sense, hyaluronic acid is trendy and thereby, the products that contain it.
- In second place, Kativa Luxury Hyaluronic is a treatment with three specific functions: moisturising and hydrating hair, reducing frizz, and repairing split ends. Therefore, one of the reasons why this product can improve your sales is because of the quality and effectiveness of its results, which comes from its main ingredient and the most innovative technology.
- Thirdly, Kativa is a brand of the Starbrands group, which is a well-established haircare group because its values are aligned with the values of today’s consumers. its brand values are aligned with the values of today’s consumer.. Values among which the following stand out cruelty-free,sustainablemanufacturing,and 91% natural origin.
- Finally, the partner program can make Starbrands your best ally. Through this program you can obtain innumerable advantages since it will provide you with the necessary tools to offer the best service to your customers. Find out more in the following link.
A high-quality three-step treatment to achieve total customer satisfaction
As mentioned in previous paragraphs, Kativa Luxury hyaluronic is a treatment to hydrate the hair in depth This product line consists of three must-have items to improve the user experience and increase sales volume.
The hyaluronic acid shampoo is the first of the three products that are part of the hair moisturising treatment. It’s applied to wet hair, massaging gently, and rinsing out like a normal shampoo. A simple routine that any user can easily incorporate into their daily routine.
The conditioner is applied after shampooing, on wet hair, leaving it on for three minutes, and then rinsing with plenty of water. Again, a treatment that is easy to apply daily but whose deep moisturising and anti-breakage effects will exceed the consumer’s expectations.
Finally, within the hyaluronic acid product line we find the mask or intensive treatment. Applied gently to the hair, a couple of times a week, it will enhance the visible effects of the shampoo and conditioner, especially on damaged hair.
The combination of the three products is therefore a great opportunity for retailers and distributors looking to increase their percentage of sales and achieve total customer satisfaction.