Shea butter is a vegetable fat with multiple benefits for the health and beauty of the hair, thanks to its high content of fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. Consumers, who are becoming better informed, know this and demand products that contain it. Below, we put before you those that will make you sell more and better.
The market for shea butter for hair is clearly expanding
According to figures from a market study by Grand View Research, the global shea butter market size will grow at a compound annual growth rate(CAGR) del 7.1% until 2030.
This increasing consumer acceptance of shea butter is due to its wide use in sectors such as food and cosmetics. In fact, the personal care segment accounts for the second largest revenue share in the industry..
Within this, the area of hair care products is one of the most dynamic and with the greatest potential for growth. This is due to the incipient demand for natural solutions to treat hair problems such as dryness, frizz, dandruff, split ends or damage from external agents.
The market is also expected to grow due to the launch of an increasing number of new products.. In recent years, the cosmetic industry has begun to diversify the use of shea butter due to the growing desire of consumers to purchase products that provide multiple benefits and nutrition.
Advantages of marketing Hair Care products with shea butter
Shea butter hair care products offer a number of competitive advantages that make them very attractive to consumers and therefore provide them with high sales potential. Some of these are:
- They are natural products , free of parabens, sulfates, silicones or artificial colors, which respect the environment and the health of the hair and scalp.. Containing no chemical or synthetic ingredients, they prevent irritation, dryness, allergy, and hair damage that can be caused by other products.
- They are versatile products , which adapt to all hair types, from the straightest to the curliest, and can be used both dry and wet.
- They are effective products , that moisturisenourish, repair, protect and soften the hair, providing shine, elasticity and volume. Shea butter contains a high concentration of vitamins and natural fatty acids, which penetrate the hair fiber and nourish it from the inside.
- They are cost-effective products, which are affordably priced and good value for money, so the potential audience that can opt for them is very wide..
- They can be found in different sizes and packagessuch as shampoos, conditioners or masks. This encourages cross-selling within the same range that has shea butter as the main ingredient.
Kativa Shea Butter, the shea butter product line with the highest sales rate
Making the most of these benefits is easier if you work with brands that deliver results, while demonstrating a commitment to values that are highly cherished by consumers, such as sustainability and animal welfare.
In this regard, Kativa offers a line of products made with shea butter that is a benchmark in the market. This consists of shampoo, conditioner and intensive treatment.
Products that nourish, moisturize and restore shine and health to the hair thanks to the combination of shea butter with ingredients such as organic coconut or marula oil, with benefits that have been proven and valued by customers.
From Starbrands, we make it easy for you by offering a partnership programme for retailers and distributors. that comes with numerous advantages for them. Do you want to know them and take the step towards growth? Contact us and we will tell you everything.