Coconut oil is one of the star ingredients for Hair Care businesses. Even more so if it is purely organic, thus capturing the attention of the most engaged consumers who are also looking for the best results. In this article you will learn the keys that make pure organic coconut oil a must for your shelves and customer loyalty.
Coconut oil is one of the most popular and versatile natural ingredients for hair care. Their benefits are widely known and appreciated by consumers, who are looking for products that offer deep hydration, intense nutrition and effective protection against hair damage and breakage.
This is illustrated by the fact that, according to Markets and Markets. The coconut oil market size is expected to reach US$7.4 billion by 2027, registering a compound annual growth rate of 5.5%. It is estimated to be valued at US$5.7 billion in 2022.
The main drivers of this situation are identified as the increase in personal care product applications and the growing demand for clean label products.
However, not all coconut oils are the same. The quality, purity and origin of coconut oil can significantly influence its effectiveness and customer satisfaction. That is why, if you want to attract and retain your customers, we recommend that you opt for products with pure organic coconut oil.
What is pure organic coconut oil?
Pure organic coconut oil is obtained from coconuts grown organically, without the use of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers or genetically modified organisms.
In addition, pure organic coconut oil is extracted through a cold-pressing process, which preserves all the properties and nutrients of the coconut, without subjecting it to high temperatures or refining, bleaching or deodorizing processes.
This guarantees that the pure organic coconut oil is 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives, colorants or artificial flavorings.
What are the benefits of pure organic coconut oil for hair?
Pure organic coconut oil has multiple benefits for the hair, both externally and internally. Some of the most appreciated by consumers and that, therefore, make their sales grow, are:
- Deeply moisturizes the hair, thanks to its high content of medium chain fatty acids, which penetrate the hair cuticle and nourish it from the inside.
- Provides shine, softness and silkiness to the hair, sealing split ends and smoothing the hair surface, preventing frizz and dullness.
- Protects hair from damage caused by heat, sun, chlorine, saltpeter, dyes and other external agents by creating a protective layer that prevents protein loss and oxidation of the hair.
- It stimulates growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp and by providing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that strengthen hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
- It fights dandruff, dryness and itching of the scalp by having antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which eliminate bacteria, fungi and dead cells that cause these problems.
Why will products with pure organic coconut oil attract more loyal customers?
Products with pure organic coconut oil will attract more loyal customers for several reasons:
- They offer a natural, effective and safe solution that adapts to all hair types and needs, and respects the balance of the scalp and the environment.
- They meet the expectations and demands of consumers, who are increasingly aware of the importance of choosing quality products with natural, organic and sustainable ingredients, and avoid products with synthetic, chemical and harmful ingredients.
- They generate trust and credibility by having certifications and seals that guarantee that products with pure organic coconut oil meet the standards of quality, purity and origin of coconut oil, and that they have not been tested on animals and do not contain animal derivatives.
- They create a pleasant and sensorial experience of use, having a smooth texture, fast absorption and a delicious and natural coconut scent, which invites to repeat the use and to recommend the product to others.
How can you incorporate products with pure organic coconut oil into your portfolio?
If you want to incorporate products with pure organic coconut oil to your catalog, we suggest you contact us and find out what we can offer you in our partner program.
In this way, you will enjoy exclusive advantages over your competitors in terms of distribution, marketing, promotion, etc.
A broad and complementary offer, capturing the attention of audiences with different needs for their hair, as well as promoting cross-selling among its products.
Contact with us and have as an ally for your business one of the world reference groups in Hair Care, present in countries all over the world. Let’s go for it!