In this sense, the Owner complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
Identity of the Controller
- Controller: Starbrands Group S.A..
- Address: Avda Victor Andrés Belaunde 280, San Isidro, Lima (Perú), Lima – Perú.
- Website: https://starbrandsgroup.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency principle: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User beforehand with complete transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Owner will only request the strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes for which it is being requested.
- Storage limitation principle: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Integrity and confidentiality principle: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
The Owner takes necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
It is not necessary to provide any personal data to browse the Website.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- When registering in a subscription form or newsletter managed by the Owner with Active Campaign.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Object to the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, by directly contacting the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data they have stored, how they obtained it, request rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, object to the processing, limit its use, or request the deletion of that data from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request along with a photocopy of your National ID card or equivalent to the postal address:
- Starbrands Group S.A., Avda Victor Andrés Belaunde 280, San Isidro, Lima (Perú), Lima – España
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obligated to retain for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Data Controller or subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Data Controller is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other relevant information. By providing this information, you give your consent for Starbrands Group S.A. to collect, use, manage, and store your information.
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the data controller may vary depending on the information capture system.
- Subscription Forms: The data controller requests the following personal information: name, email address, telephone number, and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers. The personal data provided to the data controller will be stored on the servers of ActiveCampaign, LLC (“ActiveCampaign”), located in the United States.
There are other purposes for which the data controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with applicable laws and conditions. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to ensure the confidentiality of the collected personal data.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
You can refer to the privacy policies of the major social media platforms through the following links:
The data controller will process your personal data for the purpose of properly managing their presence on the social network, informing you about their activities, and for any other purpose allowed by the social media regulations.
Under no circumstances will the data controller use followers’ profiles on social media to individually send advertisements.
Security of personal data:
To protect your personal data, the data controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your data may be included in a mailing list file, for which the data controller is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the data controller takes all necessary security measures and ensures that personal data will only be used for the specified purposes.
The data controller informs the user that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations unless it is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service requires a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, data will only be transferred to the third party when the data controller has the express consent of the user.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out. In such cases, the user’s consent will be required, and they will be informed about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you have visited the other website.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Your consent as the interested party.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the data controller are:
- Identifying information.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the data controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- ActiveCampaign ActiveCampaign, LLC (“ActiveCampaign”), located in the United States.
More information at: https://activecampaign.com
ActiveCampaign, LLC processes the data in order to provide email marketing services to the data controller.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the data controller analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information in: https://analytics.google.com
You can also view a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information related to their use of advertising cookies at:
While browsing the website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The data controller uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and collect demographic information.
The data controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained on the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the data controller is accurate, complete, and current, and you commit to keeping it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to the website, thereby releasing the data controller from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will remain in effect until they are modified and duly published.